The OS X El Capitan v10.11.2 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Improves Wi-Fi reliability
- Improves the reliability of Handoff and AirDrop
- Fixes an issue that may cause Bluetooth devices to disconnect
- Fixes an issue that prevented Mail from deleting messages in an offline Exchange account
- Fixes an issue that prevented importing photos from an iPhone to a Mac using a USB cable
- Improves iCloud Photo Sharing for Live Photos
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from completing the upgrade
- Fixes an issue that may prevent signing in to FaceTime and Messages
- Resolves an issue where reinstalling a configuration profile containing a certificate payload causes the certificates to be removed instead of updated
- Resolves an issue that caused multiple authentication prompts in Safari when using NTLM authentication
- Allows for deferred enablement when using the
fdesetupcommand to enable FileVault with mobile accounts
You can download the update from the App Store or download the combo installer for multiple computers.